Scope: This statement applies to this web site and your interaction with us.
- You may interact with us anonymously where this is lawful and practicable.
- We may collect information about you that you choose to provide, such as your e-mail or postal address.
- We may collect non-personal information from you such as browser type, operating system, and web pages visited to help us manage our web site.
Your Rights & Choices
- You have the right to request access to the personal information you provide, and to correct or update your personal information. This right is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law.
- You may instruct us to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us.
Uses and Sharing
- We personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose.
- We will not use your personal information to market to you unless we have either your implied or express consent.
- We do not share your personal information with other organisations unless you give us your express consent, or where sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law.
- When we temporarily provide information to companies who perform services for us, such as specialist information technology companies, mail houses or other contractors we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do.
How to Contact Us
- We are committed to working with its customers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- To contact us with a compliment or complaint; To contact us with a privacy question email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
- About this Privacy Statement
- Sites Covered by This Statement
- Why we collect your information and how we may use it
- Information Sharing
- Information collected by this web site
- Access to your Personal Information
- Information Security
- Information Transfer
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Us
- Your Acceptance of Our Privacy Statement
- Changes to This Privacy Statement
We respect your personal information and your right to privacy.
Protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information is very important to us and is fundamental to the way we serve you. Personal information means information we hold about you from which your identity is either apparent or can be reasonably determined by us.
We know that when you give us your personal information it imposes a serious responsibility upon us. We are committed to protecting your personal information and maintaining your trust. We believe that our privacy practices comply with all relevant laws relating in any way to privacy issues and the collection, storage and use of private information.:
This Privacy Statement applies to websites operated by or on our behalf.
This website may contain links to companies not associated with us. We not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites. We recommend you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
We have a strict duty to keep confidential and private all personal information we hold about you. However, certain exceptions do apply. For example, where disclosure of your personal information is :
- authorised or required by lawe.g. disclosure to various government departments and agencies such as taxation authorities or disclosure to courts under subpoena.
- in the public intereste.g., where a crime, fraud or misdemeanour is committed or suspected, and disclosure against the customer’s rights to confidentiality is justified.
- with your consentYour consent may be implied or express and it may also be verbal or written.
When we temporarily provide personal information to companies who perform services for us, such as specialist information technology companies, mail houses or other contractors we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do. Stringent contractual and other quality assurance measures are used to ensure your personal information is protected.
Our internet server logs the following information which is provided by your browser for statistical purposes only:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using.
- your Internet Service Provider and top level domain name (for example – .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc).
- the address of any referring web site (for example – the previous web site you visited), and
- your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the internet).
All of this information is used by us for aggregated statistical analyses or systems administration purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except where required by or under law.
A “cookie” is a packet of information that allows our server (the computer that houses our web site) to identify and interact more effectively with your computer.
When you access our web site, we send you a temporary or session cookie that gives you a unique identification number. A different identification number is sent each time you use our web site. Cookies do not identify individual users, although they do identify a user’s internet browser type and your Internet Service Provider. Shortly after you end your interaction with our web site, the cookie expires or “crumbles”. This means it no longer exists on your computer and therefore cannot be used for further identification or access to your computer.
Without cookies certain personalised services cannot be provided to users of our website, accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features if cookies have been disabled.
We use session cookies in the following manner:
- Log-on and log-off administration-If you decide to register with our site, so as, for example, to use one of our online services, session cookies help with the log-on and log-off process. The cookies enable us to recognize your log-on ID when you log on so that we do not establish a duplicate registration record for you.
- Transactions and site usability-We use session cookies to improve how you navigate through our website and conduct transactions. As examples, session cookies are used to maintain your online session as you browse over several pages; to store and prepopulate information so that you do not have to re-enter the same information twice. Session cookies may also be used to collect referral statistics when you click on a link or ad banner to or from www.bellescientific.com
We may also use persistent cookies. A persistent cookie is a small piece of text stored on your computer’s hard drive for a defined period of time, after which the cookie is erased. We will not collect or link to personal information through persistent cookies without your express consent.
We use persistent cookies as follows:
- Site usage measurement-Our site measurement tool uses a persistent cookie to assist us in measuring how and when our web site and its various components are used. It functions as a “visit cookie,” so that we can determine if you are a repeat visitor to our site. This allows us to know if we are attracting new visitors and what aspects of the site seem most useful. The cookie will expire 30 days after your last visit.
- Log-off safety function-We a persistent cookie to automatically log you off of certain of our sites if there has been no activity for 15 minutes. This is done for your safety to ensure that, if you have finished using our site, but have forgotten to log off, no one else can use your computer via your log-on and password. The cookie is permanently removed from your computer when you log off, or, if you have closed the browser without logging off, it is removed within 15 minutes from your last activity.
- Opt-in cookies-Persistent cookies allow us, at your request, to recognize you when you return to our website or to remember certain information that you have provided us. The recognition feature allows you to log on to certain of our sites automatically, without having to enter your name and password each visit. The cookie assigns a random number to you, which we link to personal information you have provided and your site activity. This allows us to personalize the site for you and tailor the content to your needs, for instance to show you banner ads about other products you may be interested in.
You can configure your internet browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please refer to your internet browser’s instructions or help screens to learn more about these functions.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies.
Our site contains links to other sites. We are ultimately not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.We encourage you to read and understand the privacy policies on those web sites prior to providing any information to them.
Search terms that you enter when using our search engine are collected, but are not associated with any other information that we collect. We use these search terms for the purpose of aggregated statistical analyses so we can ascertain what people are looking for on our web site, and to improve the services that we provide.
Also, from time to time, we may use external companies to provide us with detailed aggregate statistical analyses of our web site traffic. At no time is any personal information made available to these companies, nor is the aggregate information ever merged with personal information such as your name, address, email address or other information you would consider sensitive or would compromise your privacy.
We will, upon your request, and subject to applicable privacy laws, provide you with access to your personal information that is held by us. However, we ask that you identify, as clearly as possible, the type/s of information requested.
We will deal with your request to provide access to your personal information in a reasonable time – usually within 30 days of receipt of your request.
We will not charge you for lodging such a request but we may recover from you our reasonable costs incurred in supplying you with access to this information.
Your right to access your personal information is not absolute. In certain circumstances, the law permits us to refuse your request to provide you with access to your personal information, such as circumstances where:
- access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual;
- access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to a commercially sensitive decision making process;
- access would be unlawful, or
- access may prejudice enforcement activities, a security function or commercial negotiations.
You agree with us that in providing to us your personal information that we may share such personal information in order to complete any purchase request that you make of us in respect of any of our products and/or services and that we may otherwise use your personal information for any purpose that is not prohibited by law.
Your personal information may be used by use by way of sale, rent, lease or otherwise to any third party that we may conduct business with from time to time in order to bring selected retail opportunities to third party users. These businesses and third parties can include other providers of direct marketing services, e-mail marketers, telemarketers, direct marketers and SMS text-based marketers. Any transaction with any of these parties will only take place where permitted by any relevant law.
It may be necessary for us from time to time to engage the services of other companies and/or third parties to carry out functions on our behalf. This may include but not be limited to the sending of direct and electronic mail, the removal of any duplicate information from end user lists, the analysis of data and provision of marketing analysis. We will strictly monitor the use of any personal information that we provide to such companies and/or third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that in providing information to us and registering on our site that such actions by you constitute an inquiry for the purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule and any other applicable state regulations. Even if your telephone number has been listed on a relevant government maintained data bank as a “Do not call” number, you acknowledge and agree that we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with any applicable legislation and regulations. The terms and conditions set out in this paragraph also apply to mobile marketing services from Text-message based marketing by us and any of our third party advertisers and marketers. Third party links
You acknowledge and agree that our site may at times contain links to other web-based sites and as such you may request information from third party service providers. In this event we may transfer you directly to such third party websites. We are not responsible for the content on any third party website and we do not accept any responsibility or liability relating to such third party websites or the manner in which your personal information may be used.
You acknowledge and agree that from the date that you have provided to us personally identifiable information for use on our site that in those circumstances you have opted-in to a system which permits us to share your personal information with third parties to receive marketing communications. If you are contacted by any such third parties then it is a matter for you as to how you direct those third parties concerning the use and sharing of your personal information.
If you wish to cease receiving future email communications from us then you need to follow the web links to unsubscribe from our email lists at the bottom of our emails.
It is at times difficult to determine whether personal information we collect and use on our website is in any way related to a person under the age of 18 years. We however do not knowingly collect information from minors. No such information should be submitted to us by any form of delivery be it post, delivery or otherwise. While not providing a guarantee against the misuse of information, parents of minors should ensure that their children while engaged in computer activities are not accessing inappropriate websites or providing personal information to any websites.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
Any information that you provide to us at any time in respect of your credit card will not be used by us for any form of marketing purposes nor, other than as set out below, will we allow the use of your credit card information by third parties. We may where necessary to permit the purchase of products and/or services that you have requested on own site or otherwise from us to third party sellers. We may be required from time to time as a result of a court order or as otherwise directed by a relevant authority to disclose your credit card information and we may if we deem it appropriate and subject to appropriate confidentiality being observed disclose your credit card information to specified third party individuals.
We are committed to keeping your trust by protecting and securing your personal information.
We employ appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures to protect personal information from unauthorised disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to individuals with a business need consistent with the reason the information was provided. We keep personal information only for as long as the law requires.
We protect your personal information by complying with industry best-practice standards.
The internet has dramatically changed the way we do business. It allows us to provide our products and services to you from the convenience of your own home or office.
We understand that you may be concerned about the confidentiality and security of the personal information we collect from you online.
Accordingly, we have systems in place to ensure our online dealings with you are as secure and confidential as your dealings with us in person, or on the telephone.
In those instances where we secure your personal information in transit to us and upon receipt, we use the industry standard encryption software, Secured Socket Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption. The URL in your browser will change to “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP” when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock symbol on its bottom task bar line to indicate this secure transmission is in place.
Customers’payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. It’s Time Ltd and PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause us damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits other than those uses identified in this policy. Unauthorized modification or misuse of information stored in this system will be investigated and may result in criminal prosecution.
If we transfer personal information overseas we will only do so in compliance with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to. We have procedures and data transfer contracts as appropriate to help ensure this.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to participate in and monitor their online activity. When we collect personal information from children, we ask only for the minimum information necessary to seek access to the information or service for which the child is requesting.
When collecting personal information from children we will give a notice specifying what information we are requesting, how we will use it, whether it will be shared with a third party, and a contact at our Web site for questions. We will utilize the information only for the particular purpose for which it was given to us.
We will use reasonable effort to obtain verifiable parental consent prior to the collection and use of personally identifiable information from children under 16. The method of parental consent verification may vary according to the information, product, service or event in which the child wishes to participate.
Means of obtaining such consent may include, but are not limited to, offline consent such as printing and submitting a permission form by mail or fax, or online consent such as by ticking an on-line check box that parental or guardian consent has been obtained.
We do not require parental or guardian consent in order to collect and use on-line or off-line contact information to:
- Respond directly to a child’s request on a one-off time basis, or to answer a specific request, where the information is not used to re-contact the child for other purposes;
- Request the name or on-line contact information of a parent/guardian for the sole purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification;
- Respond directly more than once to a specific request from a child and the information is not used to recontact the child beyond the scope of the request.
We will allow parents or guardians to review any personal information collected from their children, based on verifying the identity of the consenting parent/guardian.
Parents/Guardians may revoke their consent and delete information collected from their children at their discretion.
To contact us with a privacy compliment, enquiry or complaint please click here
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this acceptance of this Privacy Statement, and to the extent that they apply, and our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this website or submit any personal information.
This statement does not create or confer upon any individual any rights, or impose upon us any rights or obligations outside of, or in addition to, those rights or obligations imposed by relevant privacy laws.
This policy includes examples but is not intended to be restricted in its application to such examples, therefore where the word ‘including’ is used, it shall mean ‘including without limitation’.
We will post changes to this online statement and publish the effective date when this statement is updated.